Rules for Internal Assessment
- A Student must attend not less than 75% of the total lectures delivered during the academic session to be permitted to take the examination.
- One Internal home assignment will be given to students and one Internal Assesssment Test will be held in each semester. Penalty of Rs. 50 per subject per Test will be charged from a student who fails to appear in the test the first time.
- 20% of the marks in each subject are reserved for Internal Assessment .(A student has to pass in the Internal Assessment separately.)
Break up of the 20% Marks
- The distribution of marks will be under :
- 10 marks for internal home assessment.
- 10 Marks for the Assessment Test.
- B.C.A. / B.B.A. / B.Com. Part III Old Course:
- The Internal Assessment Test will be of 20 marks.
- 7.5 Marks are for each of the two assessment tests in case of General English and one test of 15 marks for other subjects.
- 5% for attendance.
- For B.C.A. / B.B.A. Part III here will also be :
- First Internal Assessment will be based on Presentation.
- Second Internal Assignment will be based on written Assessment Test.